Monday, February 18, 2013

Still Learning

Things we have learned in the last six months:



I would never had married Jeff, taught art, had kids, or gone into a life of 
full time ministry if I had listened to my fears.  
We will not move forward if we listen to them now.



    We are made for adventure, not a comfy couch.



We are bound to get messy.  This has not been a clean, 
easy process so far 
but I think we will look back and say, 
"That was worth the ride..."



Loving something is one of the most precious gifts we are given.
Losing something we love is one of the hardest lessons learned.
We are learning to hold the things most dear 
with open hands.




Sometimes jumping is the easy part, it is what comes before and after
that teaches perseverance.



We are not designed to be alone.  The joy, grief, laughter, 
and journey is 
so much sweeter when shared.



The greatest joys come after a long wait,  feeble trust, and refined hope.


"Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."
Matthew 11:29&30





No comments:

Post a Comment